You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Moved to: https://www.oasclan.com/
This site is no longer in use!
The Odd Angry Shot clan has moved to https://www.oasclan.com/
You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved!! Follow us over at https://www.oasclan.com/ - The Odd Angry Shot Management

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Battlefield
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 11:07 am by trixalix

» My internet
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 10:31 am by Ms.Smith

» +Aim+DeadTerrorist Hacker?
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-06-01, 5:39 am by chris

» [DTC]Se7en
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-05-06, 7:20 pm by Guest

» Hello OAS
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-05-01, 8:11 pm by ^

» Surrounded
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-04-25, 3:09 pm by MackTheKnife

» M-$avage^wolf
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-04-24, 6:49 pm by OAS][mcF3ARson

» banned me
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-03-31, 2:52 pm by ^

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on 2010-11-14, 2:58 pm
Top posters
OAS][Espy44
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_vote10Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_voti10Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_vote11 
MackTheKnife
Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_vote10Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_voti10Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_vote11 
^
OAS][majorTool
OAS][GoD
OAS][killmall71
OAS][^408^$!ck
Bushman
Mr.Toffee-ICA-
OAS][Bela

Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL

Go down 
+2
_P!GR!G_
OAS][Arctic!!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Arctic!!

OAS][Arctic!!

Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL Empty
PostSubject: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-07, 11:40 am

This ashole ({STX}PSYCHOZIL) tk before he left the server. We didn't have the time to ban the ashole.

Lets watch him and ban him the next time he shows up.

Papabear and me were there.

//Arctic
Back to top Go down
_P!GR!G_

_P!GR!G_

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-07, 6:56 pm

well.... im not one to pry into shit..... but i have played with that guy for years now and i have never seen him act that way........ i'm not saying he did the right thing by tking but i have been known to lose my freaking mind every once in awhile when a medic wont do his job or other stupid uncalled for bullshit........ warn him before u bann him so he can come on forums and explain himself....
Back to top Go down
http://www.signmachine.us
OAS][Arctic!!

OAS][Arctic!!

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 1:56 am

I agree with you. I have seen him play a lot at the OAS server and never have I seen him tk by purpose like that.

However it doesn't forgive that he did tk by purpose.

Of course we shouldn't ban him for life for this first time.

//Arctic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 2:39 am

+1 i like psychozil.
Back to top Go down
{STX}Psychozil

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 4:59 am

Good morming lads.
First of all i would like to apologize for my behaviour yesterday. Ive been in this game from the beggining and never been banned from anywhere.
Yesterday i was a little hotminded and during the game i told artic that there was a leaner on 1pl def , i was already dead and just trying to be useful to the game and to a server that i enjoy playng . i am a good friend of Zoram ,Furious is my buddy and a ex STX and they know very well my behaviour . Well POker something cause i dont know him start mocking me my clan so next round I DID tked him and told him never to talk to me or about my clan in that way , he said that i would pay back next round . as it started i walked back we where on snipers and saw someone kinda of looking for me and 2 guys crouched pointing at me , than i did the wrong thing i shot first and was 1 of u OAS .
I love playing aa, servers are running short every day so here goes my apologies to all OAS and specially to Artic cause i think i hurted him. Never been my intention to tk any of u or anyone as u never saw or heard me insulting any1 in game . So im kindly asking to have my mac ban lifted so we can still have fun together as always .

IM 59 and i dont behave as kid and man enough to say im sorry

Psychozil
plz may u reconsider the ban?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Zoram

OAS][Zoram

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 5:17 am

Hi , Psychozyl is a good player and a fairplay player and my friend since a long time , i dont excuse your tk but he is a first time ( maybe drunked a lot ^^ ).

A warning is good and i think this is the last time he tk a member of OAS team

So i speak for me !

BYE BROTHERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 6:30 am

Thanks for the apology STX.. I was like wow he did what when i was told you tked.. I was like WOW.. Seen him play forever and never tk... I will let you know if your ban is removed..

If it is not removed.. it would just be on for another day..

Hope to see you around bridge man!
Back to top Go down
OAS][Arctic!!

OAS][Arctic!!

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 7:55 am

Hi all,

Lift the ban and let hiom back in.

See you at the bridge PSYCHOZIL.

//Arctic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 7:57 am

Ban is lifted upon request! Have fun on the server guys!
Back to top Go down
{STX}Psychozil

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 8:11 am

well i just have to say thnx to u guys and admire how fair u all are tank you all ,best regards PSYCO
Back to top Go down
OAS][Digger-Dawg

OAS][Digger-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 1:07 pm

He must have been having a very shitty day,cos i myself have never seen him TK anyone.
Always a pleasure to play against and with,glad he aint been banned. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 6:34 pm

Only I am allowed to kill Arctic...
Back to top Go down
OAS][^408^$!ck

OAS][^408^$!ck

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime2011-01-08, 6:53 pm

PSYCHOZIL.....Thanks for coming to our website and clearing things up... We all have bad days and we do things we regret later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL   Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team killer {STX}PSYCHOZIL
Page 1 of 1