You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Moved to: https://www.oasclan.com/
This site is no longer in use!
The Odd Angry Shot clan has moved to https://www.oasclan.com/
You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved!! Follow us over at https://www.oasclan.com/ - The Odd Angry Shot Management

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Battlefield
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 11:07 am by trixalix

» My internet
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 10:31 am by Ms.Smith

» +Aim+DeadTerrorist Hacker?
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-06-01, 5:39 am by chris

» [DTC]Se7en
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-05-06, 7:20 pm by Guest

» Hello OAS
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-05-01, 8:11 pm by ^

» Surrounded
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-04-25, 3:09 pm by MackTheKnife

» M-$avage^wolf
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-04-24, 6:49 pm by OAS][mcF3ARson

» banned me
UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2011-03-31, 2:52 pm by ^

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on 2010-11-14, 2:58 pm
Top posters
OAS][Espy44
UR admins have any patience? I_vote10UR admins have any patience? I_voti10UR admins have any patience? I_vote11 
MackTheKnife
UR admins have any patience? I_vote10UR admins have any patience? I_voti10UR admins have any patience? I_vote11 
^
OAS][majorTool
OAS][GoD
OAS][killmall71
OAS][^408^$!ck
Bushman
Mr.Toffee-ICA-
OAS][Bela

UR admins have any patience?

Go down 
+4
oas][brookNAM[NY]
OAS][killmall71
MackTheKnife
johnnyd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnyd

UR admins have any patience? Empty
PostSubject: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-06, 6:56 pm

hey guys,

I was just playing on your server and kicked by an admin for not being at arch by 2 min. Not certain who it was but It might have been NY. I was AFK for a couple of mins and got back at like 2:20 left. there was 1 assault left besides me and like 5-6 dhoes at mid and assault pillars. I stayed on stairs and windows shooting d until ur admin kicked me for not moving up. I guess he just wanted me to run up past the 5-6 d and let them shoot me? just a little disapointing :-( I've played on your server for a year or so and first time I had an issue....

johnnyd
Back to top Go down
MackTheKnife
Website Administration

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-06, 7:03 pm

Thanks for telling us mate. Usually if your Idle this wont happen. Sorry mate, hope to see ya in the server.
Back to top Go down
OAS][killmall71
Proud Donator
Proud Donator
OAS][killmall71

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-06, 7:04 pm

i dont think it was brook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.peniswork.com/

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-06, 7:17 pm

We will look into this Johnnyd, sorry for whoever kicked you.. Thanks for the post and letting us know.. Do you have a ban on your account or did you just get kicked?
Back to top Go down
oas][brookNAM[NY]

oas][brookNAM[NY]

PostSubject: not me   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-07, 4:24 am

Hello Johnny.. i was not the admin who kicked you... and I have played with you for a while now.. and have no problems with your play at all.. you follow server rules and are an honest player.. another admin kicked you.. some admin was a lil grumpy, because i saw him sending messages, but idk who it was.. see ya on bridge m8... sry for any troubles.......bigscottdogg
Back to top Go down
Holy1

Holy1

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-07, 4:56 am

Not me .
hope u find they guy . i really dun know who .
i know saw ejonny sumtimes playing Smile
Back to top Go down
^
-ICA-
^

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-07, 4:57 am

If you could give us a time at which all of this took place, it would be appreciated..

~ReD
Back to top Go down
Bushman

Bushman

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-07, 11:57 pm

Wasn't the rule: Assault has to move out unless defense is rushing?
Back to top Go down
MackTheKnife
Website Administration

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 4:56 am

Bushman wrote:

Bush, why don't you just climb back into your hole, and actually stay there Razz
Back to top Go down
OAS][killmall71
Proud Donator
Proud Donator
OAS][killmall71

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 9:56 am

no no.. hold on mack.. berni has a point. hear me out. i think he's on to something there. i was there when it happened and he's right. the rule says "assault to mid by 2:00" and we all observe that and enforce it unless the defense is rushing. as was the case when someone booted johnny. there were several defenders rushing extremely hard and dying. granted they would kill a few people but they got impatient waiting after dying so the message started appearing "assault to mid by 2 or kick" over and over again every three seconds.. it happened again last night, however, i was on assault and when i saw the message "assault to mid by 2 or kick" i looked around and everyone on assault was at mid. so i typed admin say who are you talking to? we are all here. and assaulting. a few seconds went by and the same message appeared again "assault to mid by 2 or kick" so i just let it go. the very next round you can guess the same thing happened "assault to mid by 2 or kick" and again i looked around. who was left alive on assault? Santa and myself. i was at mid and santa was idle. spam the message over and over. i typed admin say are you going to kick Santa? i'm at mid. then i was told by russ...ment to calm down he knew what he was doing. i replied with obviously not. i think we need some clarification on this rule and for those who rush hard and die to deal with the fact that the rounds are 7 minutes long and to sit back and watch others or stay alive longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 10:16 am

What kill said!!! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
^
-ICA-
^

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 12:10 pm

MackTheKnife wrote:
Bushman wrote:

Bush, why don't you just climb back into your hole, and actually stay there Razz

lol!

finger

Btw,

Bushman is Sebby..

Not berni..
Back to top Go down
MackTheKnife
Website Administration

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 3:44 pm

Anywho, I think it is up to the discretion of the admin on at the time. But, russ was just being annoying it seemed. I know it used to be that there would be one admin that would be in charge of FC and Kicks/Bans. All the other admins would just back them up or one would take over when the other was idle. SO...Kill next time grow a pair take charge Very Happy Haha, just my $0.02
Back to top Go down
OAS][killmall71
Proud Donator
Proud Donator
OAS][killmall71

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 4:16 pm

pardon me? grow a pair? you really dont want me to tell you what i think about you mack. if you read my earlier post, you would know i tried to explain to russ that everyone was at mid and that he needed to be patient.
Back to top Go down
MackTheKnife
Website Administration

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 4:29 pm

Lol kill, you know that I'm just messin with ya mate.
Back to top Go down
Bushman

Bushman

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 4:38 pm

Mack, get over yourself.

I'm convinced its Russ that kicked you and funny thing is, you can't explain the rule to him. I'm sure there were others before and after me who tried, but all failed miserably. I think that Steve should have a go.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Jimsmule
Proud Donator
Proud Donator
OAS][Jimsmule

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 5:29 pm

Ok I always took it as we dont kick for being idle. I also thought we asked admins to not throw up messages like being kick for the first warnings.I dont think it is a good idea to kick when someone is idle then comes back when time is below 200.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime2010-12-08, 5:50 pm

We don't kick idles at all.. There is a two round idle auto kick in place on the server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UR admins have any patience?   UR admins have any patience? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UR admins have any patience?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved to: https://www.oasclan.com/ :: Public Matters :: Server Comments-
Jump to: