You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Moved to: https://www.oasclan.com/
This site is no longer in use!
The Odd Angry Shot clan has moved to https://www.oasclan.com/
You can follow us over there!
~The Odd Angry Shot Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've moved!! Follow us over at https://www.oasclan.com/ - The Odd Angry Shot Management

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Battlefield
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 11:07 am by trixalix

» My internet
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-06-12, 10:31 am by Ms.Smith

» +Aim+DeadTerrorist Hacker?
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-06-01, 5:39 am by chris

» [DTC]Se7en
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-05-06, 7:20 pm by Guest

» Hello OAS
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-05-01, 8:11 pm by ^

» Surrounded
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-04-25, 3:09 pm by MackTheKnife

» M-$avage^wolf
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-04-24, 6:49 pm by OAS][mcF3ARson

» banned me
I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2011-03-31, 2:52 pm by ^

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on 2010-11-14, 2:58 pm
Top posters
OAS][Espy44
I love bans from sore losers. I_vote10I love bans from sore losers. I_voti10I love bans from sore losers. I_vote11 
MackTheKnife
I love bans from sore losers. I_vote10I love bans from sore losers. I_voti10I love bans from sore losers. I_vote11 
^
OAS][majorTool
OAS][GoD
OAS][killmall71
OAS][^408^$!ck
Bushman
Mr.Toffee-ICA-
OAS][Bela

I love bans from sore losers.

Go down 
+2
OAS][killmall71
^
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mightma

I love bans from sore losers. Empty
PostSubject: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 4:43 pm

It's nice to know you can get banned for 24 hours because you're better than someone. Apparently Bela though he should change the server rules mid-game and not allow drop shots. Don't ask me why...but then he had to forceclass every weapon possible to allow his remaining teammates to win. When his efforts to cheat didn't work, I made fun of him and got banned for a day. Boy I love it when little children get admin priveleges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 4:50 pm

MightyManOfValor 9AF6B94A353E2898C59FFB89945AC228 75.21.118.208

i believed that is you?

i will check sever logs and see what i can find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 5:01 pm

i spoke to bela he said 34 hour ban for abusive language... and alott of people on the sevrer agreed
Back to top Go down
^
-ICA-
^

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 5:02 pm

Problem solved?
Back to top Go down
OAS][killmall71
Proud Donator
Proud Donator
OAS][killmall71

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 6:06 pm

only if the guy got a warning before being banned.. we dont need to make a bad name for our clan/server. so many clans and servers have flown off the handle and the few players left in AA2 stop going there.. my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
http://www.peniswork.com/

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 6:13 pm

No drop shots? wtf
Back to top Go down
[PsychoKiller.V2]

[PsychoKiller.V2]

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-01, 9:20 pm

Yeah wtf is up with the no drop shots? Corey you check the logs yet?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bela

OAS][Bela

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-02, 10:35 am

OK, you want to know what happened? Her it is:

1. I warned everyone 1 round in advance that we will have fun round = this is standard.
2. Once we started fun round (I gave 20 sec before it started) it was going good.
3. Then in the middle of it I've decided to switch from drop shots to rockets and FC'd VSS with rockets.
As a result (unfortunate) I got STANDARD VSS.
4. For some reason NO ONE SHOT IT IN 20 SEC!!!! So I could not see that it is normal VSS.
5. Once I saw that it is normal I immediately switched it to VSS with Rockets.
6. Unfortunately ManofValur or what ever his name is was at the middle and got shot with VSS or first VSS Rocket. Dont remember exactly.
7. Then he called me pussy admin that want my team to win.
As many of you know me I would never do that. I always try to be proper with people, never harassed anyone. Never use fault language (well, almost never) Smile
And I treat everyone as an individual and as adult.
But when some asshole starts running his mouth and disrespects admins, then they will get what they deserve.
I gave him 24 hour ban only. Nothing else. It was a lesson for him not to run dirty mouth and be respectful.

There were plenty people on our server last night when I was on that pissed me off big time being camping on M9 rounds, SG rounds and killing me from tower and this is after MULTIPLE warnings! But I did not kick them or ban them as I simply understood that some people do not speak english.

Believe me, there are multiple situations where you feel like kicking and banning people. But only during extreme situations it can be applied.
Last night situation was one of them.
I used my judgment and decided to act like that. If he does not like it he can go and play on other servers.

Respect admin - will be respected back. Run your mouth - get kicked.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bela

OAS][Bela

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-02, 10:41 am

mightma wrote:
It's nice to know you can get banned for 24 hours because you're better than someone. Apparently Bela though he should change the server rules mid-game and not allow drop shots. Don't ask me why...but then he had to forceclass every weapon possible to allow his remaining teammates to win. When his efforts to cheat didn't work, I made fun of him and got banned for a day. Boy I love it when little children get admin priveleges.

So I am the "Sore Looser"? Still like to run your mouth like that?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Zoram

OAS][Zoram

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-02, 1:08 pm

I approve your reaction bela , bye bro

Back to top Go down
^
-ICA-
^

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-04, 2:49 pm

APPEAL DENIED?

Espy?
Back to top Go down
OAS][Espy44
Anti-Cheat Head
OAS][Espy44

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime2010-11-04, 4:30 pm

Agree! APPEAL DENIED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love bans from sore losers.   I love bans from sore losers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love bans from sore losers.
Page 1 of 1